Register for a block party

Any association interested in holding a block party will need to obtain a permit from the NYC Street Activity Permit Office (SAPO). Associations will need to complete an online application at least 90 days prior to the date of the event and you will need to pay the permit fee of $25.75.

Your application will be reviewed by both the community board and SAPO simultaneously. If you have questions, you can contact your Community Board or visit for more information.