Council Member Robert Cornegy and the Know the Facts. Don’t Lose Your Home! Collective present the 2015 Lien Sale Help Night on Wednesday May 7th, 2015 at Bedford-Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation at 1368 Fulton Street, Brooklyn (between New York and Brooklyn Avenues)
Meet with staff from the:
- Department of Finance
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Housing Preservation & Development
Explore your options, including:
- paying down your debt
- making affordable payment plans
Apply for exemptions:
- Seniors, the disabled, clergy & military may be removed from the line sale list.
- Download the Exemption Eligibility Checklist
- Download the Military Personal Application
Whether your lien is due to unpaid property taxes, water/sewer costs or HPD charges there are many ways to avoid the lien sale. May 14, 2015 is the last day to enter into an agreement! Don’t miss this free, focused help!
The Know the Facts. Don’t Lose Your Home! Collective is a collaborative project of Bedford-Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation, Bridge Street Development Corporation, Community Board 3, Neighborhood Housing Services of Bedford-Stuvyesant, Northeast Brooklyn Housing Development Corporation, Pratt Area Community Council, the Coalition for the Improvement of Bedford-Stuyvesant, and the Brownstoners of Bedford-Stuyvesant.