Are you a tenant who is:
- interested in learning about your rights as a tenant?
- experiencing harassment by your landlord or management?
- wanting to learn more about rent regulations and stabilization?
- A senior who may not be able to keep up with rent increases?
- someone with disabilities who is interested in learning about protection from rent increase?
Join Bridge Street DevelopmentCorporation and Legal Services of New York for our Tenant Protection Series. Come to receive legal assistance to help with challenges you may be facing.
Thursday, June 9
- Tenant Harrassment & Intimidation
Thursday, June 16
- Rent Regulations & Protections
Thursday, June 23
- SCRIE (Senior Citizen Rent Increase
Exemption) and DRIE: (Disabled Rent
Increase Exemption) :Protections for
Seniors and People with Disabilities
For more information please contact the BSDC Community Engagement team at (718) 636-7596 ext. 212
To register please fill out the form below: