Please join BSDC a in a foreclosure prevention clinic.
At Bridge Street, our trained foreclosure prevention staff have a wealth of information and resources to help you navigate through the foreclosure process:
- The difference between default and foreclosure
- Options you have on retaining or transitioning out of your house
- The New York State Foreclosure Process and your rights as a homeowner
- Working with an attorney for FREE and how that process work
- Necessities you need to qualify for a modification
Whether you are looking to avoid being late on your mortgage or going through the process of foreclosure, BSDC will are here to provide you with the information you need to solve these difficult situations.
Please call (718) 399-0146 x110 for more information!